Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bigfoot


I'm not sure which is more ridiculous... this picture, or how I got it. My pilot and I were minutes from our destination after another slightly uneventful after-work ride. Lamenting the fact that we never see anything ridiculous when looking for it, we stumbled upon this sea-foam gem.  I've never seen such a color on a bike and the whole 'look' was perfect. I readied my camera on the passenger side window sill but blindly took the picture while looking straight ahead. No need to give away my intentions. This is the result. I'm thinking the lack of sharpness gives it a little bit of a Bigfoot effect. "Did I really see this?"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you

el piano huérfano said...

dejavoi
maybe yes maybe not